Commercial Refrigeration (HVAC/R) and/or Restaurant Equipment Repair Technician
$25 - $45/hour
We pay top rates for top techs!
Northwest Restaurant Services (NWRS) is looking for hardworking, energetic and goal-oriented technicians to join our team. NWRS is a fast-growing restaurant equipment service company that works side-by-side with our parent company, Seattle Restaurant Store, to offer restaurateurs and other customers the best and most responsive service in the restaurant industry. We are looking for top-quality technicians with at least five years’ experience to help our customers. In return, we offer a highly competitive wage plus a company vehicle, tablet, cell phone, and a generous benefits package, including 401(k).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Diagnosing/repairing restaurant equipment, including commercial refrigeration, gas/electric ranges, fryers, ice machines, griddles, microwaves, etc.
• Performing preventive maintenance on restaurant equipment
• Delivering or coordinating delivery with installation of restaurant equipment
• Maintaining truck inventory
• Keeping service vehicle organized and clean (weekly inspections apply)
• Correctly completing all paperwork required for each job with detailed notes of work done and all supplies/parts used
Required qualifications include but are not limited to:
• Minimum five years of relevant experience in commercial foodservice equipment repair and maintenance
• EPA certification
• General electrical knowledge (electrical/plumbing certification preferred)
• Extensive experience with brazing, soldering, or welding
• Possessing appropriate licenses as required
• Good communication skills
• Ability to build good customer relationships
• Ability to prioritize and complete jobs in a safe and timely manner
• Flexibility and reliability in work schedule
• Ability to multitask